DRAFT: We elect folks that are downright stupid

<p><em>Sen. Kamala Harris managed to have one of the dumbest, most transparently partisan tweets of the Fourth of July, and that&#8217;s really saying something when it comes to the Democrats and how they view America&#8217;s founding. Harris, a California Democrat who is positioning herself for a run at the White House in 2020, said that Americans should be aware that immigrants were among those who signed the Declaration of Independence. &#8220;A reminder this Fourth of July,&#8221; she wrote in her most arrogant fashion. &#8220;It was eight immigrants who signed the Declaration of Independence. Happy Independence Day.&#8221;</em></p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>This shows us what is wrong with our country. We elect folks that are so downright stupid that they don't understand that when this document was signed............."There was No United States of America"! But then, California is well along in the perfection of "Being Stupid and Bragging about it"! At that time "we" were all British citizens, Period!</p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>The next time she runs will get beat so bad that even "Little Willie" will be embarrassed, and no one thinks that Little Willie can even spell embarrassed! The Dem's are so deep in "useful Idiots" that they can't count on anyone. Most of those who talk so much are not worth a bucket of spit, Period!</p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>The very good works of the Federal Dept. of Education and voting in folks that have nothing on their minds but........"Their Power, Their Wealth and Their re-election"! I could not ever have looked into the future and seen our Congress as completely mind-numbing Stupid. Not all of them, but at least 65% of them! I am very happy that I am nearer to the end days of my life and not being 18 again!</p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>&#160;</p> <p>&#160;</p>

Comments

Dino Manalis Added Jul 12, 2018 - 2:53pm
 We elect folks who look mainstream, not too smart; not too religious; and, usually, not too rich, similar to most of us!
Ken Added Jul 12, 2018 - 3:14pm
Sadly, she is CA, so she will be there for as long as she wants.  CA is now a one party state.  in 2010 they voted that the top 2 vote getters in the primary, regardless of party get on the general ballot in November.  This has locked out pretty much any republican from ever winning in a statewide election.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 12, 2018 - 3:22pm
Comrade Kamala Harrass is a particularly egregious example of the wicked Democrats in power.
Every Democrat in power, and some Republicans, are a symbol of the ignorance and corruption of the voters in their districts.
Pardero Added Jul 12, 2018 - 3:48pm
James in Texas,
Welcome to Writer Beat, and thanks for bringing this moronic Harris faux pas to my attention. In a way, we are lucky that these buffoons get elected. It would be much worse if the liberals filled their rosters with fiendishly clever Frankfurt School devotees.

We can expect the usual posturing and demagoguery to her ignorant constituents. She is not as stupid as Waters, but dumb enough to be ineffectual. She is perfect for California, which is a lost cause, and could never garner broad national support as a presidential candidate. The future looks bright if this is the best that liberals have.
Bill Kamps Added Jul 12, 2018 - 4:08pm
Just so we know where she got the numbers, 48 were born in the Colonies, and 8 were born in the UK.  Yes all were British citizens, none were immigrants.

How this has any relevance for what is happening on our southern border today, is far beyond my ability to comprehend.  I mean even if, by chance she were correct .....
Jeff Michka Added Jul 12, 2018 - 5:53pm
Oh you must mean clowns like Gohmert Pile, another Texan that's "All hat and no cattle."
Ken Added Jul 12, 2018 - 6:14pm
Louie Ghomert just destroyed Peter Strzok in congressional hearing.  I am sure you will find some way to defend him, though.  I have only been here a couple of days, and you have already so clearly defined yourself as someone who is nothing more than an ideologue.  The democrats know how much trouble they are in and they went into this hearing today with an organized plan to do nothing but obstruct and interrupt

Pardero Added Jul 12, 2018 - 6:43pm
Ken,
Here is a handy trick that Jeffrey Kelly showed me, click on the (chain) link box next to the underline feature. You can then paste your link address in there and label it, if you like. It is handy, and makes it so convenient for people to check your link, that many more will do so.

Gohmert is a good guy and not a slick, like so many are.
Ken Added Jul 12, 2018 - 6:48pm
Thanks, Pard, hadn't noticed that.  and yea.  I think Louie is one of the best in the house.
Bill H. Added Jul 12, 2018 - 6:52pm

Gotta agree, James!
The Orange Guy is about as dumb as they get.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 12, 2018 - 7:24pm
You're right, Ken.  Strzok was destroyed.  The Democrats are the enemies of America. They are like a rabid dog, that needs to be put down. Two of their mindless drone zombies are on this thread.
Ken Added Jul 12, 2018 - 7:29pm
I will write something on democrats and progressivism at some point.  People need to understand what is really going on.  Sadly, most do not.
Jeff Michka Added Jul 12, 2018 - 9:01pm
King Ken has a new buddy, Messano.  Gee, I bet King Ken hasn't read enough foundering father bios, can't name enough generals or battles in WWII to pleeze WB;s very own Geezus, Ryan.  Can't wait for your next article, King Ken.  Hey, Ken....you remember what happened to English king, Charles I?
Jeffry Gilbert Added Jul 12, 2018 - 9:09pm
The most important thing to remember about Strzok is that he's a Feral Baby Incinerator. That he appears to be a Democrat only multiplies his crimes.
Ken Added Jul 12, 2018 - 9:41pm
@Jeff, You must lead a very unhappy life.  Why so much hate built up?  I thought your side were the "tolerant" ones?  What is wrong with being polite to people, even those you disagree with?

What is wrong with trying to find common ground with people, even those you disagree with?

Why the You vs. me mentality?

Actually, I know the answer to all of these questions, which is why at some point I will write something about progressivism.  The complete lack of tolerance is so alienating for your cause, which is a failed cause every time it has been implemented, that fortunately, it is rushing over the cliff here as well.

You can keep up your rude "anonymous" posts - easy to be a keyboard warrior, I have no intention on stooping to your level.  I can agree to disagree with people and still find common ground.

I am a lone constitutionalist in the bay area of CA and yet, I can discuss everything from politics to morals with people here and not have either side rise to the level of vile hatred you seem to have built inside yourself.

I really feel sorry for you.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 12, 2018 - 9:49pm
Ken, I happen to be in the Bay Area too, we have to meet up when you have leisure time.
Ryan Messano Added Jul 12, 2018 - 9:50pm